Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gotta Love HAUTELOOK!!

Sorry this isn't quite a review or anything quite yet, but I figured this was something kinda shareworthy with people! ^_^
I'm sure many of you have heard about hautelook.com at some point. If not, GO CHECK IT OUT!!

It's a website that has sales EVERYDAY on everything from clothes, to cosmetics, even accessories and furniture!! Even cooler, they have a lot of really well known brands!

I just made a rather large order (which I'm kicking myself for right now since I really don't have the money to spare, but I'll get over that rather quickly when my stuff arrives. xDD). I just HAVE to show you what a difference it makes!! Especially when you're like me and can't -always- afford the good stuff~
I ordered from a total of 3 different brands: Too Face (*insert the halleluja chorus here*), Urban Decay, and Bella ll Fiore.
As I mentioned in my previous post, brands like Too Faced, while not as expensive as some brands like Lancome or something, is still a little bit pricey for everyday buys. However, on HauteLook, everything is much more affordable. I even noticed it's even a bit cheaper than the company websites SALE PRICES!!

In order to put this into better light, lemme show you the list of items I got, along with their original prices.

Bella ll Fiore
 - Lip Lovely Strawberries and Cream (includes Balm and lip scrub)
        HauteLook: $8.00 ----- Originally $17.00
 - Perfect Pout Lip Gloss in 'Paris'
        HauteLook: $5.00 ----- Originally $14.00

Urban Decay
 - 24/7 Travel-sized eyeliners in 'Electric' 5 pack
        HauteLook: $19.00 ----- Originally $32.00
 - 24/7 Travel-sized eyeliners in 'Naked' 5 pack
        HauteLook: $19.00 ----- Originally $32.00
 - Book of Shadows IV Palette
        HauteLook: $24.00 ----- Originally $64.00 (SUCH A DEAL!!)
 - Sparkling Lickable Body Powder in 'Marshmallow'
        HauteLook: $7.00 ----- Originally $29.00
 - Urban Glow Cream Highlighter in 'Moonshine'
        HauteLook: $6.00 ----- Originally $24.00

Too Faced
 - Duo Eye Round shadows in 'Bon Bon' and 'Teddy Bear and Heaven'
        HauteLook: $8.00 each ----- Originally: $17.00 each
 - Single Round Eyeshadow in 'Glamazon'
        HauteLook: $8.00 ----- Originally: $16.00
 - Petal Pink Mood Swing Lip Gloss
        HauteLook: $7.00 -----Originally: $18.00


*spazz attack* OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS HAUL!!!! Hahaha!!
*ahem*

Now, lets put this into perspective...

Total amount (if not bought on HauteLook): $280.50 (ouch... That's more than my average weekly paycheck...)
Total amount spent on HauteLook: $119.00

TOTAL AMOUNT SAVED: $161.50!!!!!

You can't possibly tell me this isn't a good deal for all that stuff!!
I've been to HauteLook a couple of times, but I've never made a big enough order to realize how much it saves you. Now that I have, all I can say is HOLY CRAP!!!
You all should check it out if you haven't already~!! :D

Everyday, a new sale starts, and lasts about 2-3 days each. So take advantage while you can~!!! > u <

I'll be sure to do a post when I receive the haul, as well as do reviews on the items :3

'Til then,
Stay beautiful, both inside and out~! <3

x~PhantomRose~x

No comments:

Post a Comment