Sunday, April 8, 2012

Introduction

Hi there~!!
I'm Lauren; an aspiring make-up and fashion guru!
Make-up and fashion; both have a great significance in my life. Put quite simply, it shows of your personality in an artistic and fun way!! :D

Obviously, this is my very first blog post, so why don't I tell you a little bit about what to expect? ^u^

One thing I'll be including on this blog is product reviews. Whether it's high-end or drugstore brands, I'll be posting my own personal thoughts about products I own and get in the future. If I can, I'll also include info on dupes if possible. After all, we all know that we can't all afford high-end cosmetics on a daily basis. Heck, I sure can't. So cheaper alternatives are also a plus! :3

I'll also be including product hauls, which in a sense is kind of a fun way to introduce items to this blog.

Tutorials? You betcha!!
I'll be including posts about make-up tutorials; products I used and how I did them!
Also, to make it even easier, I've created a YouTube to show exactly how it's done!
Hit me up on xPhantomRosex

Also, I'd love it if I could get some help from you guys too!
If you have any suggestions or requests for tutorials or even products, I WANNA HEAR THEM!! :D
I'm always looking for new ideas and fun ways to keep in touch with you all.
You can send suggestions/requests by messaging me on YouTube, or even by email: bel_prince_the_ripper@yahoo.com
(Hahaha I know, it's kinda a silly e-mail address~ Don't judge me ;D)

Now, the first few posts on this blog are going to be on products I already own, so sorry if some of the collections are a tad bit old. However, I promise the more time goes on, it'll all be much more up-to-date!

Well, that's all for now~
I truly hope you all will enjoy this blog, as well as my channel as soon as I get it up and running.

Much love,
x~PhantomRose~*

No comments:

Post a Comment